This report provides the reader a detailed and accurate picture of the market size, demand growth, vendor share, and more for analytical instruments used in the drug discovery market for all phases of research and production.
Price above is for a company-wide, universal license of this report.
Drug discovery is the process through which potential new medicines are identified. It involves a wide range of scientific disciplines and instruments, including products and techniques from the fields of biology, chemistry and pharmacology. This report examines in depth the market size and growth for the following product categories:
- Microplate Readers
- High Content Screening
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- DNA Sequencing
- Flow Cytometry
- Liquid Handling
- NMR Spectroscopy
- In-Vivo Animal Imaging
- Mass Spectrometry
In addition to demand for instruments, reagents, consumables, components, and service contracts, this report also provides data on product sub-categories for each of the above (for example, Chromatography systems are broken down into Analytical HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Preparative HPLC, and LPLC).
To analyze the market from two different directions, this report also includes insights from a survey of scientists directly involved with drug production, research, testing, and related product purchasing. Supplier satisfaction is examined, along with future purchasing plans, lab budget changes, and more.
SDi specializes in providing market research studies for the analytical and life science instrumentation industry. A number of these technologies can be applied to the various stages of Drug Discovery research and testing, but with different opportunities for growth across different segments. With both market and survey data, this report aims to characterize this market by meeting the following objectives:
- Estimate the market size for specific categories of analytical technologies and provide segmentation by product type, end market, and application.
- Provide the 5-year growth rate for Drug Discovery instrumentation for all covered technologies including the growth rate for each category’s end markets.
- Provide qualitative insight about market forces for each category, from analyst research and a survey of scientists personally involved with drug discovery operations and product purchasing.
- Evaluate market share and other competitive information for technology suppliers.
- Assess the opportunities and threats that attend this large marketplace.
Companies mentioned in this report:
- Applikon Biotechnology
- BD Biosciences
- Daicel/Chiral Technologies
- Daiso (Osaka Soda)
- Dow Chemical
- GE Healthcare
- Infors HT
- Merck Millipore
- Pall Biotech
- Pierre Guerin Technologies
- Thermo Fisher
- WR Grace
For additional information or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-778-3080 x19.