Information for Success
This report provides detailed data on every major life science and analytical instrument technology in the industry, enabling you and your staff to make accurate evaluations and informed decisions. Numerous vendors, distributors and investors will reference this report over the coming years as the most comprehensive and accurate source of information on the instrument industry and specific technology markets.
This report includes market sizing for 2018, forecasts through 2023, and features detailed market data segmentations, competitive landscape analysis, and growth rates for 81 instrument categories.
Each instrument or technique has its own chapter, covering:
- An overview of the technology and its sub-product categories
- Analysis of key market dynamics
- Market segmentation by product type (including initial systems, aftermarket components & consumables, and service revenues)
- Estimated global unit shipments (new and used)
- Market demand by industry and function
- Market demand and growth by application sector
- Market demand by country, region, and growth by region
- Vendor market share and sub-product market participation
- Recent market and business developments (new product launches, mergers, acquisitions, etc.)
An index of leading life science and analytical instrument suppliers has been compiled and included in this report, allowing you to find out the true strength of competitors. Information on the companies profiled includes annual corporate and instrument sales, business descriptions, growth strategies, a brief history, and key financial ratios. Also included are lab counts by region and industry.
Purchasers of our 2019 Global Quarterly Datastream upgrade will receive additional revenue numbers in Excel, quarterly data updates for the calendar year, and analysis of currency fluctuations on market growth.
The following is a detailed list of instruments/techniques covered in this report:
|Chromatography||Life Science Instrumentation|
|Mass Spectrometry||Molecular Spectroscopy|
|Atomic Spectroscopy||Surface Science Techniques|
|Materials Characterization||Lab Automation & Software|
|General Analytical Techniques||Select Lab Equipment|