Understanding the Purchasing Process in the Life Sciences
In this webinar, based on BioInformatics’ latest report, Life Science Customer Purchasing Journey: Finding Customers Along the Way, webinar host and president of Science and Medicine Group, Bill Kelly, provides insights into how scientists become aware of products, evaluate alternatives, select suppliers, and navigate through often complex purchasing challenges. Based on the experiences of 820 scientific customers around the world.
Watch today and gain unprecedented insights into how you can align your marketing and business processes with the preferences of your customers and provide more satisfactory customer interactions.
– Understand the customer experience landscape for life science supplier
– How suppliers are performing overall
– Regional overview
– Trends occurring from previous years
– Customer Segmentation and more
Cell and Gene Therapy Market and Trends
With thousands of potential new therapies and hundreds of companies operating in the space, keeping informed is a must. Just as important is sorting out what is useful to business plans today and what is conjecture. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook, a new publication from Science and Medicine Group, is designed to do just that. Our webinar introduces you to this new publication.
– Market for Oncology Cell and Gene Therapy
– Market for Cardiovascular and Blood Disorders Cell and Gene Therapy
– Projections for the Market
– Recent Science Developments with Near-Term Importance: Discussion with Blake Middleton, Editor of Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook
– Major Recent Deals and Financing Announcements (Last Three Months)
– About Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook
Understanding The Chinese Analytical and Life Science Market
The Chinese market has been the fastest developing region for analytical instruments for decades, and it is still growing strong, driven by significant foreign and domestic investment and supportive government policies for both basic research and commercial enterprise in science and technology.
In this webinar, the Strategic Directions International Team discuss:
– The Overall Laboratory Industry and Instrument Industry in China
– COVID-19 Market Effects
– Market Sizing of The China Lab Analytical and Life Science Instrument Market
– What’s Ahead: Growth Projections and Categories to Watch
– Vendors and Activities and High-Level Results in China.
– Discussion of China 2021: The Market for Laboratory Analytical & Life Science Instrumentation
2021 Global Assessment Report: The Analytical and Life Science Instrumentation Industry
Based on its popular report, The Global Assessment, Strategic Directions International (SDi) takes a look at what the analytical and life science instrument market can expect in this pandemic recovery year, as well as the long-term outlook for the industry. Watch today and gain unprecedented insights into the industry from SDI’s comprehensive research tools.
– Size and growth of the market opportunity
– The continued impact of COVID-19 the financial performance of leading instrument companies
– Chromatography, Spectrometry, Spectroscopy and Other key Analytical Markets in 2021
– The regional market picture
– Which sectors have performed well, and which are expected to perform
– The forecast for instruments and consumables in 2021 and beyond
Clinical Diagnostics Selling in the COVID Era: Using Install Base Data to Locate Opportunities
Our team from Kalorama Information discusses the Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile and answers questions such as:
- What are some typical use cases for the Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile?
- How is the data sourced and how reliable is it?
- Which modalities are covered and how many sites are included?
The Kalorama Information Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile contains detailed information on more than 5,300 hospitals and testing facilities and over 42,000 clinical diagnostic instruments across 12 modalities
2020 COVID-19 Mid-Year Update on Industry
Strategic Directions International (SDi) and Instrument Business Outlook (IBO) join together to take a look at what the analytical and life science instrument market can expect in this challenging year, as well as the long-term outlook for the industry. Top industry analysts discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the financial performance of leading instrument companies, and on the markets for important laboratory technologies themselves.
COVID-19 Impact On Life Science Research and Clinical Diagnostic Labs
Updates on the impact of COVID–19 on drug discovery life science labs and diagnostics. Based on weekly and bi-weekly trackers, US drug discovery life science and diagnostics labs answer questions regarding the impact of COVID–19 on their operations.
How is the current COVID–19 Crisis affecting labs across the country and in California? How are life science research labs and clinical labs faring?
• Lab Closure Time & Ramp Up Expectations
• Lab Focus
• Economic Impact & Change in Spending
• Overall Worry
• Overall Impact
• Impact on Volume of Tests
• Support Needed by Infectious Disease Labs
Results of COVID-19 Lab Tracker
Insights on the effect of COVID–19 on life science labs. Based on a survey of more than 3,000 scientists around the world, this presentation discusses the impact of the coronavirus on lab operations and anticipated changes in spending in the next three months.