As development and market entries of CGTs accelerate, the market for suppliers of laboratory and clinical tools within the CGT R&D and manufacturing spaces will see very rapid growth.
The 2022 Cell & Gene Therapy Tools Report examines the global market for analytical technologies and products used throughout the various stages of CGT development and manufacturing, evaluating 24 technologies grouped into seven categories:
- General Techniques (PCR, Cell Analyzers, Cell Counters)
- Gene Therapy Tools (CRISR, ZFNs & Talens, Plasmid Purification Chromatography)
- Transduction and Transfection (Viral Vectors, Electroportation, Transposons, Other Transfection Methods)
- Cell Expansion Media (RUO Cell Culture, RUO Sera& Supplements, GMP Cell Culture Media, GMP Sera and Supplement)
- Cell Expansion Bioreactors (Conventional Bioreactors, Single-Use Suspension Bioreactors, Single-Use Adherent Bioreactors, Microcarriers)
- Cryopreservation (Cryoprotectant Reagents, Cryobags and Cryovials, Controlled Rate Freezers )
Markets are estimated for 2021 and projected to 2026.
The goal of this report is to provide demand growth projections by technique, region, and function, while also providing comprehensive views of the competitive landscape for each technology. There are a number of companies in this industry, and they are covered in the report, including:
- Thermo Fisher
- Perkin Elmer
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Takara Bio