SDi’s 2023 Company Market Shares: Competitive Profiles of Leading Instrument Suppliers is the most authoritative guide to where companies stand in laboratory instrument markets. It is the perfect complement to SDi’s Global Assessment report, with more detail on company market shares, offerings, recent actions and plans.
In this analysis, the competitive situation is on display for market participants and for external investors and other observers to get a more complete picture of laboratory instrumentation market.
The information that is presented includes:
- Background description detailing the history and current positioning of each supplier company
- An estimate of company revenues for each major technology category
- A five-year retrospective showing how the lab instrument business portion of each company has evolved
- Stock price pattern from September 2019 (prior to the COVID pandemic) to present, where applicable
- An estimate of each company’s 2022 revenues for nearly all of the analytical technologies they sell
- An estimate of each company’s 2022 market shares for nearly all the analytical technologies they sell
- A five-year retrospective showing how market shares have evolved for key technologies sold by a company, where applicable
- A thorough timeline of relevant acquisitions and divestures for each company
The data available in this report could be visualized in many ways, including end market and regional segmentation. However, this report assesses vendor share across different technologies, and over time.
Companies represented in this report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Becton Dickinson
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Merck (MilliporeSigma)
- Mettler Toledo
- Thermo Fisher Scientific